Does anyone know the game times for todays games?
Does anyone know the game times for todays games?
rc/appy girls 7:00
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Mtn Empire Baptist/Council 2:30-7th place
RC/TW 4:00-5th place
Jenkins/PV 5:30-3rd place
RC/Appy girls 7:00-Championship
Coeburn/Appy boys 8:30-Championship
TW 30 RC 22 at halftime...Pretty awful officiating according to the radio announcers
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Anybody have the final of the two RC games?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
TW won the boys game, I think was 52-48.
They said on the radio that Council won the 7th place game over Mountain Empire.
Bookmarks